||Out of stock
||Available for delivery In-Store within one week.
The Verge P10 is built for performance. With 451 racing wheels and aerodynamic T-Tuned™ geometry, it rides with exceptional comfort and stability. With an adjustable handlebar stem, you can dial in your riding position with surgical precision. We even included a Porter™+ saddle for comfortable all-day riding and convenient portability.
- Rides with exceptional comfort and stability thanks to our unique technology and T-Tuned geometry
- Light and portable—only 11.7 kg (25.8 lb)
- Fold and store indoors for the ultimate theft protection
- 451 wheels deliver a full-sized ride with minuscule impact on the folded size
- Shimano Deore 1x drivetrain, delivering a huge gear range in a simple package
About Tern: Joshua Hon, son of Dahon founder David Hon, founded Tern Bicycles in 2011. Although the two companies produce similar looking products, Tern folding bikes use an improved hinge design and nicer components to offer a line of folding bicycles that are not only more easily serviced but generally provide a superior ride quality.